12 HRS • RECOMMENDED
New Class!12 HOUR ADMINISTRATOR CONTINUING EDUCATION TRAINING - Take this training yearly for CEUs. The bundle meets TX Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) requirement §558.260 Continuing Education in Administration of Agencies. Take this course yearly to keep your administrator hours up to date. Classes change annually. Topics covered are relevant to administrators of hospice providers.
Texas and New Mexico Hospice is an approved provider of administrator training for Hospice and Home Health Agencies by the TX Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC).
1. Cultural Competence with Comfort Measures for Patients at the End-of-Life
2. Is it QAPI or Compliance?
3. The Plan of Care, A Scavenger Hunt
4. Advance Care Planning in End-of-Life Care
5. Communicating Our Way to Quality and Compliant Care
6. Change Management to Drive Staffing Success
7. Conflict is Not a 4-letter Word: Better Outcomes Through Better Teams
8. Footprints in the Sand Analysis of Death with DEI Initiatives
9. Unleashing Your Superpower to Improve Patient Care
10. Hospice Eligibility and Documentation to Support It
Members receive a discount!
Are you a member?
Great opportunity to network and get up to date information on topics relative to my everyday experiences.
Excellent first experience with this conference and the people who share the common passion. Great facility. Looking forward to developing my practice and future with the organization!
I have always enjoyed your conferences. Thank you! You pick the most wonderful conference topics.