The one stop shop for all of your online hospice training.
Texas & New Mexico Hospice Organization is an approved provider of continuing education for the following organizations:
- Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors
- Hospice and Home Health Agencies by the Texas Health and Human Services
- We work with an outside group to provide Nurse and Physician CNE/CME
What classes should I take?
Don't know what classes to take? Send us an email and we'll help you pick the perfect class.
Looking for face to face training?
Prefer in person education? Check out our workshops and events!
How to Claim Continuing Education Credit
- Register for the class. Once registered, you may start and complete the training at your earliest convienence.
- Watch and listen to the on-line presentation. The presentations have sound and are timed.
- At the end there is a quiz that you must get an 80 or above on to get continuing education credit.
- Print the success page that contains your name, score. Continuing education hours awarded.