Understanding Care Giver Stress
Caring for a loved one during end-of-life can effect caregivers negatively in a number of ways. This is referred to as “caregiver stress”.
Understanding Hospice Care
An informational video that explains the basic services and mission of Hospice Care in the United States.
Palliative VS Hospice Care
Palliative care and hospice are similar medical disciplines that both seek to alleviate the medical symptoms and emotional impact of a serious diagnosis. But there are key differences between the two.
Planning for the End
Living With Illness
Being a Caregiver
Grieving A Loss
Informacion en Espanol
- Mis deseos a la atencion de mi Salud: Medicas o Directivas Anticipadas - Advance Directives: My Wishes for Medical Attention in Spanish/English
- Cuidado Paliativo o Cuidado de Hospice - Hospice and Palliative Care in Spanish/English [PDF]
- Apoyo para el cuidador - How to Support Someone Caring for Another in Spanish/English [PDF]
- Afliccion por una perdida - Grief and Loss in Spanish/English [PDF]
- Los Servicios para Pacientes
- Instucciones De No-Resuciar
- Las etapas en los finales de la vida - Phases at EOL