FACE-To-Face Conferences, Meetings and Educational Events
Feb. 25-28, 2016
33rd Annual Conference, La Fonda Hotel, Santa Fe, NM
The 33rd Annual Convention of the
TEXAS & NEW MEXICO HOSPICE ORGANIZATION
TEXAS ACADEMY OF PALLIATIVE MEDICINE
February 25-28, 2016 • La Fonda Hotel, Santa Fe, NM
12.5 Hour In-Service Training On-line (all disciplines) - Get all your staffs' annual inservice requirement knocked out for one low price!
1. The Hospice Philosophy
2. Safety in the Home Environment
3. Pain and Symptom Management for Non-Nurses
4. Adverse Incidents and Medical Device Events
5. Timely Topics in Texas Hospice Regulation Part 1
6. Timely Topics in Texas Hospice Regulation: Part 2 Emergency Preparedness
8. DADS: Top 10 and ANE
9. Companioning -Rodney Bolejack, D.Min, Chaplain,
10. Everything You Need To Know About Advance Directives
11. Infection Control / OSHA
12. Professional Boundaries
Purchase is Per Site and Can be Used for 1 year :
This Training is included with our Membership Plus add-on, for $500 Members can have access to all 70+ modules of on-line training.
Texas & New Mexico Hospice Organization is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Texas Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Centers Commission on Accreditation.
Texas & New Mexico Hospice Organization is an approved provider of continuing education by the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners.
Texas and New Mexico Hospice Organization is an approved provider of continuing education by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability.