12 HOUR YEARLY ADMINISTRATOR CONTINUING EDUCATION TRAINING
This bundle pack satisfies the 12 hour yearly TX Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) requirement §97.260 Continuing Education in Administration of Agencies.
Take this one yearly to keep your administrator hours up to date.
Texas and New Mexico Hospice is an approved provider of administrator training for Hospice and Home Health Agencies by the TX Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC).
Texas & New Mexico Hospice Organization is an approved provider of continuing education by the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners.
Texas & New Mexico Hospice Organization is an approved provider of continuing education by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors.
This pack also supplies CE for Social Workers and Licensed Professional Counselors.
Includes these professional presentations recorded at our conferences:
- Protecting Your Practice Through Effective Documentation
- From Average to Excellent: Leading the IDT Team
- From Referral to Discharge – How Intake and Clinical Practices Affect Your Billing
- Creating an Effective QAPI Program
- Conscious Leadership
- Long Length of Stay Patients: to Recertify or Not? Part 1 & 2
- Measurable Tools and Scales – Beyond a Number
- Recent Investigation and Enforcement Trends
- Therapeutic and Compassionate Presence
- Hospice Management of COPD