12 HRS • RECOMMENDED12 HOUR ADMINISTRATOR CONTINUING EDUCATION TRAINING - Take this training yearly for CEUs. This bundle pack satisfies the 12 hours of yearly training that must be obtained within 12 months following being appointed as administrator and for updating annual CEUs thereafter. The bundle meets TX Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) requirement §558.260 Continuing Education in Administration of Agencies. Take this course yearly to keep your administrator hours up to date. Classes change annually. Topics covered are relevant to administrators of hospice providers. Texas and New Mexico Hospice is an approved provider of administrator training for Hospice and Home Health Agencies by the TX Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC). ***Please use the email address of the person who will be taking the course when checking out in the billing section. If you do not have an account on that email address please create a new account for this purchase. You will receive an email after completing your payment that will have a link to start your training on TalentLMS.***
• Why Do Some People Love Me, Hate Me or Suck the Life Out of Me?
• Navigating Care Compare
• Food As Love: Ethical, Legal and Moral Dilemmas in Withdrawing AHH in the Minimally Conscious Patients
• Interdisciplinary Symptom Management: Thoughts from an Old Hospice Nurse/SW
• Opening Your Doors to Pediatric Hospice Patients
• Effective Leadership in a Work-Blend World
• Symptom or Side Effect: Case Studies in Problem Solving
• Documentation for Front Line Hospice Workers
• When Ethics and Regulations Collide!
• Caring for Guilt and Shame in End of Life
Great opportunity to network and get up to date information on topics relative to my everyday experiences.
Excellent first experience with this conference and the people who share the common passion. Great facility. Looking forward to developing my practice and future with the organization!