Membership Plus gives members of the Texas and New Mexico Hospice Organization unlimited access to all archived online education for the entire year. You can provide training to your current staff and utilize these educational opportunities for new employee orientation. There are courses for every discipline on your hospice team and with over 70 courses available. There is continuing education units for Administrators, Nurses, Social Workers, LPCs and Proof of Attendance.
As a Membership Plus member, you have access to all online training programs, and they are available 24 hours a day for the professionals in your organization.
- 12 hour in-service training for new and all staff
- 8 hour New Initial Administrator Training On-line - Meets the HHSC requirement 558.259(c) for new HCSSA Administrators/Alternates
- 12 hour Administrator Training - This bundle pack satisfies the 12 hour yearly HHSC requirement §558.260 Continuing Education in Administration of Agencies.
- 16 hour first year admin training - Meets the 16 hour HHSC requirement on §558.259(d) Initial Educational Training in Administration of Agencies.
- Bereavement Coordinator Training - 5 classes --8 hours of professional education with CEUs.
- Chaplain Training Pack- 5 Classes - 6 hours of professional Education with CEUs awarded.
- Nurse Bundle -7 hours of prerecorded multimedia Professional Education with 12 hours of CNEs awarded. Leading industry experts instruct.
- Social Worker Bundle - 12 hours of prerecorded multimedia Professional Education with 12 hours of CEUs awarded (6 hours Ethics credits). Leading industry experts instruct.
- Volunteer Coordinator Training - 6 hours of education for hospice volunteer coordinators.
Fees are calculated depending on the size of your organization.
Pay for one full year and get the rest of this year free!