Hospices looking to stay connected and up to date in the industry.
- Featured listing on our website and in the directory
- Access to member’s only files, forms, webinars, etc.
- Member Directory, newsletters, and other publications
- Membership rates at all educational opportunities
- Regulatory support
- Collaboration with a community of hospices
access to online education for membership rate.
To qualify to apply for status as a Provider Member, an applying agency must be an agency licensed or certified as a hospice in Texas or other member state if such licensing or certification is required and/or available. Each Provider member shall have one (1) vote.
*Membership dues should be calculated by multiplying the total patient revenue for the past 12 months by .0007.
*Out of State Hospices Agencies (not TX or NM) that wish to be members can join for $500.
- Each site with a different Medicare provider number should also make application for membership.
- All sites paying dues will be entitled to a listing in the Membership Directory, all organizational mailings, and the member discount for all educational offerings, member education freebies throughout the year, hospice job posting site, members only website.
- Corporations—3 largest locations pay actual dues up to $5,000 cap for each and all other locations pay minimum dues of $500 with an overall cap of $15,000.
- TNMHO Tax ID#: 75-1870672.
Membership questions? Contact our Director of Membership, Keith Parker, at 512-956-0875 (voice and text) or firstname.lastname@example.org