12 HRS • RECOMMENDED
12 hours of prerecorded multimedia Professional Education with 12 hours CEU awarded. Hospice Social Worker specific content from professional speakers. Recorded at our conferences and delivered to you for ease of getting your competencies met. The training link will be emailed to you from this address NoReply@talentlms.com after you checkout.Texas and New Mexico Hospice is an approved provider of administrator training for Hospice and Home Health Agencies by the TX Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC).
1. Developing Sustainable Resiliency
2. Designing an orientation program to retain staff
3. Fostering Well-being Amongst Hospice Clinical Staff Through Debriefings
4. Creating an Impactful Hospice Care Plan
5. Get Connected
6. Providing Spiritual Care in Challenging Situations
7. When Regulations and Ethics Collide
8. Leadership and Management in Hospice, 2022 and Beyond
9. Moving Forward: Bacon, COVID-19, and Luby’s
10. Is Your Documentation in Focus?
11. Dying Colorblind: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Great opportunity to network and get up to date information on topics relative to my everyday experiences.
Excellent first experience with this conference and the people who share the common passion. Great facility. Looking forward to developing my practice and future with the organization!