The Office manager assumes the responsibility of coordination of office functions in accordance with state, federal and local regulations.
- Responsible to manage all office functions and processes including clerical, personnel, medical records, office machines and payroll.
- Assists in the billing process and financial functions as needed.
- Oversees Agency communications including pagers, telephones, mail and tracking of physician orders.
- Promotes compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Uses effective interpersonal relations and communication skills.
- Stays current with changes in hospice regulations.
- Promotes Agency philosophy and mission by presenting a positive image to customers.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education: High School Graduate (College Preferred).
Experience: Two years general office management and human resource experience preferred. One (1) year Hospice or Home Health experienced required.
Skills: Knowledge of office machines preferred, computer skills required, excellent interpersonal and organizational skill. Light typing preferred.