Membership Director – Part Time
BASIC FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITY: Effectively coordinating membership drives, projects, and trackers, taking new enrollments for membership and maintaining relationships with current members. Coordinate the membership programs of the Association and identify opportunities for membership growth by analyzing participation. Responsible for helping the association hit targets and goals.
- Update, prepare and implement an annual strategic membership recruitment/retention plan.
- Prepare and analyze member participation in events and response to electronically received content.
- Identify gaps in Association offerings and assist in the development of relevant content and activities for individual growth of members.
- Develop the Association’s e-Communities and monitor engagement of members. Develop methods to increase member engagement if necessary.
- Design and develop monthly member services information for sending out in the newsletter or by email.
- Assist with design and development of TNMHO communications and website.
- Assist with the development of marketing materials.
- Oversee member on-boarding strategies.
- Oversee membership retention efforts with a focus on the content of member communications for dues invoicing/collection. Monitors retention results and develops new initiatives as needed. Drives development of new initiatives in response to membership trends.
- Assist the Executive Director on projects as needed
Salary range: Part Time 25,000-30,000 per year
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and one + years previous work experience in the area of marketing, communications or association membership management
Send your resume to the email on the link.