CONCORD HOSPICE LLC
We invite you to join Carrus Health, where lots of exciting growth is happening!
Ours is a campus of hope and healing. First and foremost, we provide quality healthcare with kindness and respect for patients and their families. We serve our communities with generosity and joy.
We’re specifically looking for compassionate medical professionals with a strong work ethic. Members of Team Carrus exhibit an appreciation for and commitment to our mission, vision, values, and principles.
We would love to have you as part of the Carrus Team!
- Maintains quality assessment and improvement initiatives.
- Works intra and interdepartmentally to ensure cost-effective utilization
- Develops, discusses, and communicates plans of development for nursing department in collaboration with managers, staff, and other departmental leaders to address identified needs in compliance with company goals and values.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Management-level nursing experience preferred.
- Strong leadership, managerial, and effective time management skills are required.
- Must hold a current RN state nursing license.
- Hospice experience a must.