Home Health & Hospice Surveyors (Full-time and Contract needs)
Location: Remote – Can be located anywhere Nationwide, but willingness to travel anywhere in the US is required.
ACHC is currently recruiting contract and full-time Home Health & Hospice Surveyors to conduct Accreditation-related surveys. Qualified candidates must have worked in both the Home Health and Hospice industries.
- Registered Nurse with a BSN Degree; Master’s preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ home health and hospice experience; management experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience preparing a home health or hospice agency for Accreditation or state surveys and extensive knowledge of Medicare Conditions of Participation (CoPs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with staff and other Surveyors
- Ability to travel frequently via car and plane
In order to be considered, please send your resume along with your desired compensation to [email protected].
At ACHC we aim to hire only the best. As a non-for-profit company with a rapidly growing base of influence within our markets, our philosophy is rooted in innovation, best-in-class customer service, integrity, and, quite simply, excellence.
If you regard yourself as goal-oriented and you would like to be part of a fun-loving, committed team of professionals who each play a vital role in providing our customers with the industry’s best customer service experience, we would love to have you join us.
Accreditation Commission for Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.